moms and moms 2 be
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

we are a very friendly caring site for all moms and mums 2 be we offer friendship advice and support

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
julie barnes (923)
1 after another Vote_lcap1 after another Voting_bar1 after another Vote_rcap 
mrs claus (875)
julieliz (511)
sara (472)
~Tina~ (438)
LilMiss Trippy (416)
emma1976 (318)
miss scrooge (293)
Shehreen (237)
MELS (209)
Latest topics
»  Teens…the spirit of ever
1 after another Icon_minitime1Thu Mar 10, 2011 11:53 pm by BobbiBritton

» pet comp
1 after another Icon_minitime1Thu Dec 10, 2009 4:34 pm by ~Tina~

» bedtime routine
1 after another Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 09, 2009 5:05 am by Shehreen

» whats your hobbie
1 after another Icon_minitime1Tue Dec 08, 2009 4:09 pm by Shehreen

» Children programs
1 after another Icon_minitime1Tue Dec 08, 2009 4:06 pm by Shehreen

» todays plans
1 after another Icon_minitime1Tue Dec 08, 2009 3:30 pm by Shehreen

» Feeling Down
1 after another Icon_minitime1Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:46 am by Shehreen

» nettie....
1 after another Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 07, 2009 9:50 am by day

» shehreen and marti
1 after another Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 07, 2009 12:23 am by Shehreen

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 220 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 3:14 am
Statistics
We have 43 registered users
The newest registered user is BobbiBritton

Our users have posted a total of 5411 messages in 558 subjects
Affiliates
mummies keepsakesA Place For Parents

1 after another

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shehreen

Shehreen

1 after another Empty
PostSubject: 1 after another   1 after another Icon_minitime1Tue Dec 01, 2009 2:00 am

Will try to keep this brief but if l dont just try and be bit patient please.
Last friday it was our christmas {eid), umer retured from work in the morning, went to the mosque for his prayer and from 9am - 12 midday he waited for his family from pakistan to call and say merry xmas type of thing (eid mubarek). No one called, so we decided to go bed not sure what the time was jmaybe 1pm or 2pm and the phone starts ringing. We both ignored it as we were tired. We woke up about 6pm, chilled indoors as dure to our hectic work routines werarely get this type of time together. Ordered pizza and was watching telly. About 10:3pm the landine rings again, it was his sister. He refused to answer the phone and said to me you answer it and if she asks her l am make somhing up. So l answered it even though l didnt want to, so here begins my fakeness....eid mubarel, how are you etc etc etc, then she asks where is Umer l liked and said he is in the shower why?
She is taken back by this and says its eid so l wanted to say eid mubarek, l s very very calm and l said why are you going out of your way? You only seem to remember us either when its our birthdays, anniversay or eid apart from that its like we dont exist so why waste your time, surely you have better things to do? She asked me if l am ok, l laughed and said its eid today so why wouldnt l be?
Then she says goodbye and hangs up. His own mother didnt even call, he rang his mom up himself saturday gone, and when he asked his mum why didn u ring she replied l ddibut you didnt answer. So he explained how he waited for her call, and eventually when the houe number rang we were all fast asleep. Typical, no ology nothing at all!

Now since saturday he has been feeling unwell, come down with this bug. He had itlast year and was off from work for 1 week, normlaly he nerver takes any time off. Yesterday l was at work, doing a 8am - 8pm, and he sends me a txt at 4pm asking if l can come home as he isnt feeling well. l txt back and said in the morning l asked you if you could cope and if not let me know now so l can phone in sick, as once am in work it is impossible to leave. I have the owrst manager you could possibly imagine!

So l complete my 12 hourshift, got back and he was all ohh am ill tc etc etc so l was doing eerything l could to try and make him comfortable etc etc.
He said he was in soo much discomfort for me to ring the emergency doctors, which l did and they said its best to go to your own surgery. Anyhow l phoned in sick at my place last night for today so that is covered, at 4am Daniyah starts cryng so l wake up and feed her, then he asks me will l get him some food as last night when l offered him something he rfeused. So am half asleep but asked him what he wanted, he wouldnt give me a straightanswer so l just went back to sleep. He then got up himself and gotta go..will come back once am free...
Back to top Go down
Shehreen

Shehreen

1 after another Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1 after another   1 after another Icon_minitime1Tue Dec 01, 2009 2:35 am

sorry he has managed to get himself out of bed and has now gone to open surgery. God it is too much. l am not disputing how ill he is but no reason to be...l think you girls know what am getting it.
Yesterday l saw there wasone miscall on the landline, l didnt both to check who its from. As far as l know l dont think his mum or family know he's ill and feeling low, missing them etc. Sickens me the way they carry out!
Thats my moan over with, now gonna makea start on the dishes piled up in the sick, and got some of Diyah's vests to was by hand and will see how he is when he rteurns. Just hope they dont fob him off and give him something. Neway how you all have a nice day! x

1 after another Age

1 after another DD1

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wIoiFu1/]
1 after another Weight
Back to top Go down

1 after another
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
moms and moms 2 be :: General chatter room :: relationships-
Jump to: