moms and moms 2 be
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

we are a very friendly caring site for all moms and mums 2 be we offer friendship advice and support

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
julie barnes (923)
well sof's dad is taking the mic Vote_lcapwell sof's dad is taking the mic Voting_barwell sof's dad is taking the mic Vote_rcap 
mrs claus (875)
well sof's dad is taking the mic Vote_lcapwell sof's dad is taking the mic Voting_barwell sof's dad is taking the mic Vote_rcap 
julieliz (511)
sara (472)
~Tina~ (438)
LilMiss Trippy (416)
emma1976 (318)
miss scrooge (293)
Shehreen (237)
MELS (209)
Latest topics
»  Teens…the spirit of ever
well sof's dad is taking the mic Icon_minitime1Thu Mar 10, 2011 11:53 pm by BobbiBritton

» pet comp
well sof's dad is taking the mic Icon_minitime1Thu Dec 10, 2009 4:34 pm by ~Tina~

» bedtime routine
well sof's dad is taking the mic Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 09, 2009 5:05 am by Shehreen

» whats your hobbie
well sof's dad is taking the mic Icon_minitime1Tue Dec 08, 2009 4:09 pm by Shehreen

» Children programs
well sof's dad is taking the mic Icon_minitime1Tue Dec 08, 2009 4:06 pm by Shehreen

» todays plans
well sof's dad is taking the mic Icon_minitime1Tue Dec 08, 2009 3:30 pm by Shehreen

» Feeling Down
well sof's dad is taking the mic Icon_minitime1Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:46 am by Shehreen

» nettie....
well sof's dad is taking the mic Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 07, 2009 9:50 am by day

» shehreen and marti
well sof's dad is taking the mic Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 07, 2009 12:23 am by Shehreen

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 220 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 3:14 am
Statistics
We have 43 registered users
The newest registered user is BobbiBritton

Our users have posted a total of 5411 messages in 558 subjects
Affiliates
mummies keepsakesA Place For Parents

well sof's dad is taking the mic

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
sara
global mod
sara

well sof's dad is taking the mic Empty
PostSubject: well sof's dad is taking the mic   well sof's dad is taking the mic Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 30, 2009 7:02 am

he's comin 2 see her 2day the one of many days as it is.he asked if he cud pick her up from school said yes as long as he doesnt let her down agen like he did in past wen said he'd pick her up.well just had a call 2 say he wont b here in time .its p**t me off big time 2day not only is he letting sof down once agen but i now need 2 find someone 2 pick her up as i carnt take lm out grrr
Back to top Go down
mrs claus
mods
mrs claus

PostSubject: Re: well sof's dad is taking the mic   well sof's dad is taking the mic Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 30, 2009 9:18 am

omg how annoying thats not on
Back to top Go down
sara
global mod
sara

PostSubject: Re: well sof's dad is taking the mic   well sof's dad is taking the mic Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 30, 2009 9:22 am

i just want 2 kick his bum.he's turned up told her he's taking her bowling and now just rang me 2 say he carnt find the place ffs u hav 2 drive straight past it,but as normal it looks like it mac's then home grrrr
Back to top Go down
~Tina~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: well sof's dad is taking the mic   well sof's dad is taking the mic Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 30, 2009 3:00 pm

god sake so sorry bbabe some men are the pits xx
Back to top Go down
https://momsandmoms2be.forumotion.com
sara
global mod
sara

PostSubject: Re: well sof's dad is taking the mic   well sof's dad is taking the mic Icon_minitime1Tue Dec 01, 2009 2:58 am

tell me about it,he took her bowling in end said they had 2 games then went mac's which all together took 2 hours wots the point???also 2 games only taking an hour i dont think so he must of really rushed it,dont u think?
Back to top Go down
julie barnes
global mod
julie barnes

PostSubject: Re: well sof's dad is taking the mic   well sof's dad is taking the mic Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 02, 2009 11:42 am

its not on,i wouldnt have him letting her down all the time.hope you got things sorted
Back to top Go down
sara
global mod
sara

PostSubject: Re: well sof's dad is taking the mic   well sof's dad is taking the mic Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 02, 2009 12:16 pm

wot do u do tho spoke 2 him so many time
Back to top Go down
julie barnes
global mod
julie barnes

PostSubject: Re: well sof's dad is taking the mic   well sof's dad is taking the mic Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 02, 2009 12:34 pm

if he keeps letting her down,i wouldnt tell her when hes comeing.i was in that position when i was younger,with my real dad
Back to top Go down
sara
global mod
sara

PostSubject: Re: well sof's dad is taking the mic   well sof's dad is taking the mic Icon_minitime1Thu Dec 03, 2009 1:14 am

thats wot i used 2 do but he speaks 2 her on phone and tells her himself
Back to top Go down
julie barnes
global mod
julie barnes

PostSubject: Re: well sof's dad is taking the mic   well sof's dad is taking the mic Icon_minitime1Thu Dec 03, 2009 1:35 am

oh right,its a hard situation
Back to top Go down
sara
global mod
sara

PostSubject: Re: well sof's dad is taking the mic   well sof's dad is taking the mic Icon_minitime1Thu Dec 03, 2009 3:28 am

tell me bout it lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: well sof's dad is taking the mic   well sof's dad is taking the mic Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

well sof's dad is taking the mic
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
moms and moms 2 be :: General chatter room :: Rant and rave-
Jump to: