we are a very friendly caring site for all moms and mums 2 be we offer friendship advice and support

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
julie barnes (923)
What do you do with your free time Vote_lcapWhat do you do with your free time Voting_barWhat do you do with your free time Vote_rcap 
mrs claus (875)
What do you do with your free time Vote_lcapWhat do you do with your free time Voting_barWhat do you do with your free time Vote_rcap 
julieliz (511)
sara (472)
~Tina~ (438)
LilMiss Trippy (416)
emma1976 (318)
miss scrooge (293)
Shehreen (237)
MELS (209)
Latest topics
»  Teens…the spirit of ever
What do you do with your free time Icon_minitime1Thu Mar 10, 2011 11:53 pm by BobbiBritton

» pet comp
What do you do with your free time Icon_minitime1Thu Dec 10, 2009 4:34 pm by ~Tina~

» bedtime routine
What do you do with your free time Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 09, 2009 5:05 am by Shehreen

» whats your hobbie
What do you do with your free time Icon_minitime1Tue Dec 08, 2009 4:09 pm by Shehreen

» Children programs
What do you do with your free time Icon_minitime1Tue Dec 08, 2009 4:06 pm by Shehreen

» todays plans
What do you do with your free time Icon_minitime1Tue Dec 08, 2009 3:30 pm by Shehreen

» Feeling Down
What do you do with your free time Icon_minitime1Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:46 am by Shehreen

» nettie....
What do you do with your free time Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 07, 2009 9:50 am by day

» shehreen and marti
What do you do with your free time Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 07, 2009 12:23 am by Shehreen

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 32 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 12:53 pm
Statistics
We have 43 registered users
The newest registered user is BobbiBritton

Our users have posted a total of 5411 messages in 558 subjects
Affiliates
mummies keepsakesA Place For Parents

What do you do with your free time

Go down 
AuthorMessage
miss scrooge
Admin
miss scrooge

What do you do with your free time Empty
PostSubject: What do you do with your free time   What do you do with your free time Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 24, 2009 2:14 am

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
julie barnes
global mod
julie barnes

PostSubject: Re: What do you do with your free time   What do you do with your free time Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 24, 2009 3:14 am

on my computer
Back to top Go down
View user profile
julieliz
julieliz

PostSubject: Re: What do you do with your free time   What do you do with your free time Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 24, 2009 3:46 am

go online, sleep!!!!! i would love to shop but no money and no legs that work all that well at the min.xx lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mrs claus
mods
mrs claus

PostSubject: Re: What do you do with your free time   What do you do with your free time Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 24, 2009 6:18 am

go online and do avon
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LilMiss Trippy
global mod
LilMiss Trippy

PostSubject: Re: What do you do with your free time   What do you do with your free time Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 28, 2009 5:11 pm

I love spending family time ... but mostly we do that in the summer

I love my laptop ... Facebook and Mummy Forums

I love reading books and my magazines

Back to top Go down
View user profile
marti
mods
marti

PostSubject: Re: What do you do with your free time   What do you do with your free time Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 29, 2009 10:59 pm

My computer
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sara
global mod
sara

PostSubject: Re: What do you do with your free time   What do you do with your free time Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 30, 2009 4:12 am

has 2 b comp
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do you do with your free time   What do you do with your free time Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

What do you do with your free time
Page 1 of 1