moms and moms 2 be
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

we are a very friendly caring site for all moms and mums 2 be we offer friendship advice and support

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
julie barnes (923)
Feeling really down at the moment. Vote_lcapFeeling really down at the moment. Voting_barFeeling really down at the moment. Vote_rcap 
mrs claus (875)
Feeling really down at the moment. Vote_lcapFeeling really down at the moment. Voting_barFeeling really down at the moment. Vote_rcap 
julieliz (511)
sara (472)
~Tina~ (438)
LilMiss Trippy (416)
emma1976 (318)
miss scrooge (293)
Shehreen (237)
MELS (209)
Latest topics
»  Teens…the spirit of ever
Feeling really down at the moment. Icon_minitime1Thu Mar 10, 2011 11:53 pm by BobbiBritton

» pet comp
Feeling really down at the moment. Icon_minitime1Thu Dec 10, 2009 4:34 pm by ~Tina~

» bedtime routine
Feeling really down at the moment. Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 09, 2009 5:05 am by Shehreen

» whats your hobbie
Feeling really down at the moment. Icon_minitime1Tue Dec 08, 2009 4:09 pm by Shehreen

» Children programs
Feeling really down at the moment. Icon_minitime1Tue Dec 08, 2009 4:06 pm by Shehreen

» todays plans
Feeling really down at the moment. Icon_minitime1Tue Dec 08, 2009 3:30 pm by Shehreen

» Feeling Down
Feeling really down at the moment. Icon_minitime1Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:46 am by Shehreen

» nettie....
Feeling really down at the moment. Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 07, 2009 9:50 am by day

» shehreen and marti
Feeling really down at the moment. Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 07, 2009 12:23 am by Shehreen

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 220 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 3:14 am
Statistics
We have 43 registered users
The newest registered user is BobbiBritton

Our users have posted a total of 5411 messages in 558 subjects
Affiliates
mummies keepsakesA Place For Parents

Feeling really down at the moment.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mummy22Boys
Mummy22Boys

Feeling really down at the moment. Empty
PostSubject: Feeling really down at the moment.   Feeling really down at the moment. Icon_minitime1Thu Dec 03, 2009 11:31 pm

Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Hi everyone. Just want to tell you all that at the moment i am feeling a bit down with the way things are going in my life. Don't get me wrong, i love my kids and all the rest, just sometimes i feel like that i am a useless mum at times, I have a husband that works overseas and we hardly ever see him, he works over in the mines in Papua New Guinea & i feel as though it is all my fault that i sent him there because i quit my job to be a full time stay at homemum, & now he has to leave the country to pay our mortage, bills, etc. We won't see him for christmas at all and the kids don't know bout it yet as they think he will be home and i don't want to break their hearts by telling them any different. Sorry if it sounds like to much for you all to read, just needed to get it off my chest. Thankyou for reading anyways. Sad Sad Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
Mummy22Boys
Mummy22Boys

PostSubject: Re: Feeling really down at the moment.   Feeling really down at the moment. Icon_minitime1Fri Dec 04, 2009 2:38 am

Have i put this post in the wrong spot??? I wanted to post it in the forum, is that where it has gone??? Sorry if it isan't posted in the right spot!! Embarassed
Back to top Go down
~Tina~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Feeling really down at the moment.   Feeling really down at the moment. Icon_minitime1Fri Dec 04, 2009 2:51 am

hiya babe
ive moved it in to the medical room when were down and stressed we post there xx
Back to top Go down
https://momsandmoms2be.forumotion.com
~Tina~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Feeling really down at the moment.   Feeling really down at the moment. Icon_minitime1Fri Dec 04, 2009 2:57 am

hiya babe
aww massive hugs sometimes when were down we all have bad days think that way its so hard these days being parents and supporting our families our hubbys have to work extra hours or in your case work away from home my dad used work away when i was young so we hardly saw him but as hard as it is your kids will get used it it and they have you dont think your bad mum for sending there daddy away think of it more as hes providing for his family that he loves and cares for it must be hard escpecially with christmas coming and him not being there to spend it with u and children but he will be thinking of u all and im sure he doesnt think anything bad im sure hes very proud of u the way u keep the family going while he is away and im sure he misses u all very much we are here 4 u hunni anytime xx
Back to top Go down
https://momsandmoms2be.forumotion.com
Mummy22Boys
Mummy22Boys

PostSubject: Re: Feeling really down at the moment.   Feeling really down at the moment. Icon_minitime1Fri Dec 04, 2009 3:02 am

Thankyou. Very Happy I just don't know what has come over me in the last few days (Since i have been feeling like this) I think maybe with Christmas coming up, that that is playing a big part of it aswell, as i have no family around me to go celebrate christmas wit, so it'll just be the kids and i christmas morning opening presents together, and not being able to be with family has really gotten me down, I'm not normally a whinging person, this has just been playing on my mind for a while!! Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
julie barnes
global mod
julie barnes

PostSubject: Re: Feeling really down at the moment.   Feeling really down at the moment. Icon_minitime1Fri Dec 04, 2009 3:49 am

it must be hard but like you say,hes got to go were the money is.enjoy the time together,once hes home.it wont be forever,it will get you down.especially at this time of year,he must be down to.missing you all,be strong.were here for you.big hugs
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Feeling really down at the moment.   Feeling really down at the moment. Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Feeling really down at the moment.
Page 1 of 1