moms and moms 2 be
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

we are a very friendly caring site for all moms and mums 2 be we offer friendship advice and support

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
julie barnes (923)
weekend plans Vote_lcapweekend plans Voting_barweekend plans Vote_rcap 
mrs claus (875)
julieliz (511)
sara (472)
~Tina~ (438)
LilMiss Trippy (416)
emma1976 (318)
miss scrooge (293)
Shehreen (237)
MELS (209)
Latest topics
»  Teens…the spirit of ever
weekend plans Icon_minitime1Thu Mar 10, 2011 11:53 pm by BobbiBritton

» pet comp
weekend plans Icon_minitime1Thu Dec 10, 2009 4:34 pm by ~Tina~

» bedtime routine
weekend plans Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 09, 2009 5:05 am by Shehreen

» whats your hobbie
weekend plans Icon_minitime1Tue Dec 08, 2009 4:09 pm by Shehreen

» Children programs
weekend plans Icon_minitime1Tue Dec 08, 2009 4:06 pm by Shehreen

» todays plans
weekend plans Icon_minitime1Tue Dec 08, 2009 3:30 pm by Shehreen

» Feeling Down
weekend plans Icon_minitime1Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:46 am by Shehreen

» nettie....
weekend plans Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 07, 2009 9:50 am by day

» shehreen and marti
weekend plans Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 07, 2009 12:23 am by Shehreen

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 220 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 3:14 am
Statistics
We have 43 registered users
The newest registered user is BobbiBritton

Our users have posted a total of 5411 messages in 558 subjects
Affiliates
mummies keepsakesA Place For Parents

weekend plans

Go down 
+4
emma1976
julieliz
sara
julie barnes
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
julie barnes
global mod
julie barnes

weekend plans Empty
PostSubject: weekend plans   weekend plans Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 27, 2009 1:45 am

whats everyone up to over the weekend?
Back to top Go down
sara
global mod
sara

weekend plans Empty
PostSubject: Re: weekend plans   weekend plans Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 27, 2009 1:46 am

max is takin older 2 up the caravan and me and lily-mae staying at home in warmth
Back to top Go down
julie barnes
global mod
julie barnes

weekend plans Empty
PostSubject: Re: weekend plans   weekend plans Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 27, 2009 1:50 am

bet you cant wait,it will be peaceful.my oldest 2 are staying at there nans but i wont get peace.lol
Back to top Go down
sara
global mod
sara

weekend plans Empty
PostSubject: Re: weekend plans   weekend plans Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 27, 2009 1:51 am

it will b peaceful but lookin 4ward 2 seeing them 2day not seen them all wk Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
julie barnes
global mod
julie barnes

weekend plans Empty
PostSubject: Re: weekend plans   weekend plans Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 27, 2009 1:56 am

arrrrrrrrr
Back to top Go down
julieliz
julieliz

weekend plans Empty
PostSubject: Re: weekend plans   weekend plans Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 27, 2009 5:15 am

not sure, matts home cheers so prob put xmas tree up, won't be going far cos got no money
going to my mums for the xmas lights going on where she lives, they have camels etc etc - will post piccies.xx
Back to top Go down
emma1976

emma1976

weekend plans Empty
PostSubject: Re: weekend plans   weekend plans Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 27, 2009 5:38 am

Well i really want to get the Xmas Tree up really but waiting for Brian to move one of the armchairs in the shed hoping he will get rid of it lol! as that one takes up so much room and i think it might be staying in the shed thank god , then i aim is to start packing my bag for the Hospital was going to do it the other day then i realised Brian only packed my bags in one of the Suitcases which he stored away Men are such hard work sometimes lol! and weekend make sure all washing is done and put away and tidy up and that is it really XXX flower
Back to top Go down
julie barnes
global mod
julie barnes

weekend plans Empty
PostSubject: Re: weekend plans   weekend plans Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 27, 2009 6:23 am

im not putting are tree up yet,ive got to change the living room round.johns in work,hes on 5 ones.so ill probably chill and do housework.unless we go the park on sat
Back to top Go down
mrs claus
mods
mrs claus

weekend plans Empty
PostSubject: Re: weekend plans   weekend plans Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 27, 2009 2:00 pm

i am tkaing jessica to see santa on sunday cant wait to see what she thinks and we are putting xmas decs up tomorrow night

weekend plans 2535090dih1dddfn7
Back to top Go down
VirginGoddess

weekend plans Empty
PostSubject: Re: weekend plans   weekend plans Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 27, 2009 6:46 pm

Tomorrow I'll be at the Coochie Cou baby fair in Northallerton.

Sun - going out for lunch for hubby's birthday & mine too but that's not until Mon. wine party
Back to top Go down
julie barnes
global mod
julie barnes

weekend plans Empty
PostSubject: Re: weekend plans   weekend plans Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 27, 2009 6:49 pm

sounds good
Back to top Go down
emma1976

emma1976

weekend plans Empty
PostSubject: Re: weekend plans   weekend plans Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 28, 2009 12:46 am

Got to put the tree up early this year because having baby want to it all that done and out of the way XXX Very Happy
Back to top Go down
julie barnes
global mod
julie barnes

weekend plans Empty
PostSubject: Re: weekend plans   weekend plans Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 28, 2009 4:35 am

im not putting ares up yet,leaveing it for a couple of weeks
Back to top Go down
~Tina~
Admin

weekend plans Empty
PostSubject: Re: weekend plans   weekend plans Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 28, 2009 5:06 am

was gonna put decs up but decided decorate fast first haha this afternoon taking kirsty to town washing to do put away etc xxx
Back to top Go down
https://momsandmoms2be.forumotion.com
emma1976

emma1976

weekend plans Empty
PostSubject: Re: weekend plans   weekend plans Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 28, 2009 5:54 am

Your going to be busy Tina, well was going put up tree my old rubbish one but as i said to you Tina tyring to get my Fibre Optic 6ft tree back of my EX as he coming up next weekend to have Ben for the weekend and i brought all the Xmas Deco with my hard earned wages when i use to work and i like i said before he does not put any Deco's up etc as he either goes to see his Mum in Cornwall or have Xmas round his dad near were he lives i sent him a text to ask him and as normal never rushes to reply back he is like a snail so hope i here soon well he should give the Tree etc back as i let him have the cooker and everything i had nothing when we broke up etc so he should bring it all with him when he comes next weekend i hope cross fingers wait and see .

This weekend , i been hoovering and put washing on now catching up on posts then later packing my Hospital Bag once Brian got my bags out for me and rest of the weekend have rest i hope to get XXXX Very Happy
Back to top Go down
julie barnes
global mod
julie barnes

weekend plans Empty
PostSubject: Re: weekend plans   weekend plans Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 28, 2009 8:23 am

we went out,looking for an i pod for jade but had no luck.so were going to look abit more on monday.ive got a banging headache,so going to chill after tea
Back to top Go down
emma1976

emma1976

weekend plans Empty
PostSubject: Re: weekend plans   weekend plans Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 28, 2009 8:44 am

Sorry to here that hun guess everybody be wanting one for Xmas , Brian got his on contact online from O2, hope you feel better soon babe have a rest XXXX hug
Back to top Go down
julie barnes
global mod
julie barnes

weekend plans Empty
PostSubject: Re: weekend plans   weekend plans Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 28, 2009 9:12 am

im going to look on line in abit,or see if i can reserve one
Back to top Go down
LilMiss Trippy
global mod
LilMiss Trippy

weekend plans Empty
PostSubject: Re: weekend plans   weekend plans Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 28, 2009 5:16 pm

Well from Thursday night at 6pm I was very happy! Russ is off now until this Thursday coming ... so far Friday I have cleaned my house from top to bottom ... Today has been pj day! Tomorrow Russ, Betty and Bob going to get another christmas tree then cleaning out the car .. THEN Monday we are all off to Lakeside Shopping Centre, Essex to finish off xmas shopping so really looking forward to that .. oh and we are taking bob to see father christmas there!

Hope you all have good ones xx
Back to top Go down
julie barnes
global mod
julie barnes

weekend plans Empty
PostSubject: Re: weekend plans   weekend plans Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 29, 2009 3:00 am

im run down today,going to lie on the couch and the derby is on later.a relaxing weekend
Back to top Go down
~Tina~
Admin

weekend plans Empty
PostSubject: Re: weekend plans   weekend plans Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 29, 2009 3:58 am

emma1976 wrote:
Your going to be busy Tina, well was going put up tree my old rubbish one but as i said to you Tina tyring to get my Fibre Optic 6ft tree back of my EX as he coming up next weekend to have Ben for the weekend and i brought all the Xmas Deco with my hard earned wages when i use to work and i like i said before he does not put any Deco's up etc as he either goes to see his Mum in Cornwall or have Xmas round his dad near were he lives i sent him a text to ask him and as normal never rushes to reply back he is like a snail so hope i here soon well he should give the Tree etc back as i let him have the cooker and everything i had nothing when we broke up etc so he should bring it all with him when he comes next weekend i hope cross fingers wait and see .

This weekend , i been hoovering and put washing on now catching up on posts then later packing my Hospital Bag once Brian got my bags out for me and rest of the weekend have rest i hope to get XXXX Very Happy

im not painting it hun he is haha i cant stand up much atm i hope he does hun men grr dont u overdo it babe xx
Back to top Go down
https://momsandmoms2be.forumotion.com
LilMiss Trippy
global mod
LilMiss Trippy

weekend plans Empty
PostSubject: Re: weekend plans   weekend plans Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 29, 2009 4:00 am

julie wrote:
im run down today,going to lie on the couch and the derby is on later.a relaxing weekend

Aww hunny hope you are ok and get plenty of rest on the couch xx
Back to top Go down
julie barnes
global mod
julie barnes

weekend plans Empty
PostSubject: Re: weekend plans   weekend plans Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 29, 2009 4:52 am

thanks hun,ill be okay hug
Back to top Go down
emma1976

emma1976

weekend plans Empty
PostSubject: Re: weekend plans   weekend plans Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 29, 2009 5:07 am

That is good then Tina that your not doing it then , yes will take it easy Brian should be getting my bags out today so i can start to pack XXXX Very Happy
Back to top Go down
julie barnes
global mod
julie barnes

weekend plans Empty
PostSubject: Re: weekend plans   weekend plans Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 29, 2009 5:35 am

not long now emma
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

weekend plans Empty
PostSubject: Re: weekend plans   weekend plans Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

weekend plans
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next